Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Forms 2.4 Triggers WP Technical Issue

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

Get some PHP errors after update to Toolset Forms 2.4.

Solution:

There might be some broken file in your website, I suggest you try to re-install the Toolset Forms plugin manually, you can download it here:

https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by KentS9937 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I updated to Forms 2.4 and received a WP email indicating there's a technical issue. According to the message from WP the page where the error was caught was admin-ajax.php. Error details are as follows.

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 95 of the file /home/tableroc/public_html/hr.watertowernursing.com/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/classes/CRED.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'CRED_Frontend_File_Ajax_Upload_Manager' not found in /home/tableroc/public_html/hr.watertowernursing.com/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/classes/CRED.php:95
Stack trace:
#0 /home/tableroc/public_html/hr.watertowernursing.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): CRED_CRED::_init_('')
#1 /home/tableroc/public_html/hr.watertowernursing.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/tableroc/public_html/hr.watertowernursing.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/tableroc/public_html/hr.watertowernursing.com/wp-settings.php(525): do_action('init')
#4 /home/tableroc/public_html/hr.watertowernursing.com/wp-config.php(93): require_once('/home/tableroc/...')
#5 /home/tableroc/public_html/hr.watertowernursing.com/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/tableroc/...')
#6 /home/tableroc/public_html/hr.watertowernursing.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(22): require_once('/home/tableroc/...')
#7 {main}

I'm unsure how to get rid of this issue.

Hello,

According to your debug logs, the problem is from Toolset Forms plugin file:
/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/classes/CRED.php, line 95

And I have checked that line in Toolset Forms plugin source codes, it is below:

// add form short code hooks and filters, to display forms on front end

This is a comment, it won't be able to trigger any PHP error.

So there might be some broken file in your website, I suggest you try to re-install the Toolset Forms plugin manually, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

The problem is no longer happening. I updated the plugin. Not sure if that fixed it or if it was another problem on my site. But the problem is gone. My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.