Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Formatting Not Working

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by SeanR4675 3 years, 1 month ago.

Author
Screenshot.png

I am working on my login page: hidden link

There are 3 issues that I'm currently having:

1. The login form does not appear on the preview for the page. I can only see it if I publish the page then open it in another browser, which makes it difficult to work on.

2. The login form will not center in the column. You can see in the screenshot I've attached that I've centered the shortcode (even though you can't really see that), but if you go to the webpage, it is still left-justified.

3. I attempted to add padding to the Fields and Text block, as you can see in the image I've attached (50px top and bottom), but this padding does not appear on the webpage after being published.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.