Skip Navigation

[Closed] Form removes first letter of all field + Nonce failure

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Luo Yang.

Author

What the ... im REALLY in trouble thansk to CRED forms.. i delivered a website for a client, using CRED forms for forms.. now when ever i submit a form, the first letter is removed from each field - and further more i created a new form to test, and it gives me nonce failure.. im really in trouble so i need support ASAP!

the website is ddjs.dk

testform is ddjs.dk/testform

can i please edit my last post? i didnt want to say thanks to cred forms, because its working fine on development site, but on live site it makes this wierred error.

I'm having the exact same problem. VERY strange.

Luo Yang
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Chinese (Simplified) (简体中文 )

Timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Dear thomasS,

I can not duplicate same problem in my localhost.
Please try this:
1) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again.
2) if the problem still exists, please duplicate same problem in a test site, and fill below private detail box with login details and FTP access, we need debug in a live website. thanks

Hi Luoy, im glad that you are the one to assist me.

I tried deactivating all plugins and switching to default theme before i posted this - i know you would say so, therefore i always do that before posting a support-thread.

I will clone the site to a dev-site and provide you with the details in next comment.

Luo Yang
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Chinese (Simplified) (简体中文 )

Timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Please update this thread if the test site is ready, thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Form removes first letter of all field + Nonce failure’ is closed to new replies.