Skip Navigation

[Resolved] FORM Post edit have issues

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by francescoG-3 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi Luo, thank you for your reply.

1. Now I'm using The Moneytizer ads system plugin, and it give me a code that I have added it into the head tag using the Divi Integration option. And it has the same issue... I have opened a support ticket at the Elegant Themes, and they have found that the code conflict is generated between Toolset plugins and PayPal for Divi plugin, so, deactivating PayPal for Divi plugin the issue is solved, but I need to use that plugin in both of Toolset plugins and the Divi theme...

2. So, you need to create a trial account on the WPMU Dev, download and install and activating it on you wordpress test site the WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin: hidden link, after you need to insert your WPMU Dev credentials into the WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin and download form the WPMU Dev dasboard the Snapshot Pro plugin. Activating it and here a guide to do the migration with it: hidden link
P.S. Now I'm doing an update of the backup because I have done some modification on the site. here the link to download the snapshot backup hidden link

Thanks for the details, I am downloading the new files, will update here if there is anything found

gdpr.JPG

Here are what I found, the file you provided above does not contain the plugin and theme folders.

Since the problem seems to be a compatibility issue, according to our workflow, we need to provide detail steps to duplicate the problem in a fresh wordpress installation.

So I have tried it in a fresh wordpress installation + the latest version of Toolset plugin + 2019 theme + GDPR Cookie Compliance download from:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/gdpr-cookie-compliance/

It works fine, the post type relationship field select2 dropdown menu works just fine, see screenshot: gdpr.JPG

Do you have any clue to duplicate the same problem in a fresh wordpress installation?
If it requires other plugin/theme, for example DIVI theme, please provide the downloadable URLs of that plugin/theme, thanks

I am downloading the files, will update here if there is anything found.

I have setup your post as private, and done below modifications in your website:
Edit the post form "Modifica Evento utente abbonato":
hidden link
in section "Editor del modulo", click "CSS Editor", add below CSS codes:

.toolset_select2-dropdown {
    z-index:99999;
}

Please test again, check if it is fixed, thanks

Hi Luo,
Thank you!!!
Sorry if I reply now, but my computer was in crashing. Fortunately, now I have solved it.

The issue was only a z-index set?????????
Fortunately, it not was a js issue.

Thank you very much!!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.