Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Form not adding product to cart

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.84 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Hi there

I have a CRED form that uses forms commerce: website.com/x-formular-test/.

However, when submitting, the cart is empty.

This is the product: website.com/produkt/vr-mandat-2-jahres-eintrag/.

I can add that to the cart and checkout. But that doesn't seem to work with the CRED form.

I'll attach a screenshot of the settings.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

During testing, I couldn't reproduce this issue on my test website.

I've now downloaded a duplicator package of your website and will be performing some tests on my own server.

As soon as this testing completes, I'll share my findings.

Thank you for your patience.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for waiting, while I performed some tests on your website's clone.

During testing, I noticed that the "VR-Mandat: 2-Jahres-Eintrag" product gets added correctly to the cart when the form is submitted.

To confirm, I just tested the form on your actual website too, and today it successfully adds the same product to the cart as well.

Can you please test and confirm the same and let me know if any changes were made after the initial report?

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar
You are right, it's working now. I didn't change anything and made no updates. But I'm glad the issue is resolved.
Thank you very much for helping me with this!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.