Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Form content not displayed and textbox disabled

This support ticket is created 7 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screenshot.JPG

I am trying to edit my user form for creating accounts, but the content of the form is not displayed, and the textbox where it goes is disabled.
The console of Chrome's developer tools show the following errors related to CodeMirror:

Uncaught TypeError: CodeMirror.overlayMode is not a function
utils.js:74 Uncaught TypeError: textareaNext.CodeMirror.getTextArea is not a function
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'startState' of undefined

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This looks like there is the conflict between third party plugin or theme you are using. Though to ensure that:

Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

After testing by disabling all plugins and switching to default theme I found out that the problem is the theme. We are using Porto.
Any suggestion on what to do?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Could you please contact your theme author, there must be some Javascript conflict that causing the issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.