Skip Navigation

[Resolved] footer on the wrong place

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by vlastaK 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Hi,
I use Hello Pro child theme on Genesis framework and there is problem when using with the Toolset Layouts plugin. There is no problem with the homepage since it is rendering not from layouts, but rightly from the Genesis.
But for Pages, Posts or products I am using the Layout and the footer row is in the wrong position there - it is above tje "footer-widgets" row and it should be placed below...
Footer-widgets div also apparently misses some css (padding)... - you can compare it with the homepage, where everything is as it should be...

I visited this URL:hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Could I get your site credentials to be able to see how you have set up your layouts for the pages other than the home page?

I want to confirm that they are set correctly to establish whether the problem is coming from the integration plugin. Depending on what I find I may need to take a backup of your site which will mean temporarily installing a backup plugin. You should make sure you have an up-to-date backup yourself before continuing.

I have set your next reply as private.

Nigel
Supporter

There is a custom authentication pop-up when I visit the site and so am able to reach the normal log-in page to use those credentials.

Is that something you can disable, or can you provide additional credentials for that layer?

I have marked your next reply as private again.

Can you make a screenshot of that pop-up? It is probably set from webhosting company when someone is logging in from other part of the world...

Nigel
Supporter

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 09.00.29.png

Here you go

Can you try again now? I have disabled security plugin which could be the cause...
Login page is in standard form now: /wp-login.php.
If it still persist, I will have to contact wehosting company...
Thanks!

Nigel
Supporter

I'm still getting the pop-up I'm afraid...

uf. Ok, I have just wrote to webhosting company. I will let you know a soon as they will reply...
Thanks for patience!

Nigel
Supporter

OK, thanks for the update, let me know when you have a reply.

Nigel,

I have the credentials. Can you provide me with the private message option?

Nigel
Supporter

Next reply is private.

Nigel
Supporter

I'm going to need a copy of your site to pass on to our developers for testing.

Could you please use one of the following two free plugins to create a snapshot of your site and upload it to a public url (such as dropbox or google drive) so that I can reproduce a copy of your site. I can use the credentials you already created.

* Duplicator. You will need to create and upload both the installer and archive packages as shown in the demo video on their plugin page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/. You can omit un-required files such as .log, .zip files etc. and also media files including images.

* All-in-One WP Migration. This is simple to use and is less prone to fail because of server settings than Duplicator. https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/. But note I can only import archives up to 512Mb in size. If they are not relevant to your issue, you can omit media files which will reduce your archive size.

I will mark your next reply as private so that you can give me the url to retrieve the backup files.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Nigel
Supporter

Thanks for that. I have done some local testing and also reproduced the problem on a fresh install with a minimal installation of your theme and just the layout and genesis integration plugins.

I have escalated this ticket as a bug and our developers will investigate further and get back to you when we have a solution.

Thanks again for your help.

OK, thank you Nigel!

Hi there,
is there any hope you will solve my problem in the near future? It is two month after I posted this issue and nothing happend till now... I really need to have the theme working...

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.