Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Font Customizer via Toolset Layout

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Does the Theme "Customizr PRO" work with the Layouts Integration for Customizr?

Solution:
No
These are 2 Different Themes and our Integration is designed for the Free Customizr Theme.
It's usage and instructions are elaborated at the below DOC's

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/toolset-customizr-integration/
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/how-to-use-toolset-theme-integrations/

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.42 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kelvinL-2 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 1.31.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 1.22.57 AM.png

Dear Beda,

In generally, integration is to take the advantage of the 3rd party plugins on top of the existing theme but not disable the feature and no alternative way to do the setting. I want to do the Font Customizer but the setting is disabled after applying the Toolset Customizr Integration. I don't think the font setting is directly related to layouts, could you help to seek the Customizr developer how I can do the Font Customizr?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

I apologize, but where I find the setting you Show?

We do not build Customizr and I'm sorry to say that I'm not so familiar with it.

I tried to find it in Appearance > Customize but there is no such settings screen you show.

Once I know that I can reach out to our Developer to have a look

Thank you

Dear Beda,

Sorry forgot providing the step, yes, you can access it from Appearance > Customise, the setting in screenshot with the + sign is the screen I saw if I enable the Toolset Customizr Integration, the screenshot with Body Family was the screen when disable the Toolset Customizr Integration.

Best regards,

Kelvin

Yes Kelvin, I understood that.

But as mentioned I don't see those settings, neither with or without Layouts enabled.

Can you illustrate me the exact path under which I should see them?

I also notice your and my "names" for those settings are completely different.

While mine say:
"You are customizing [whatever]"
Yours say:
"Customizing [whatever]"

I use Customizr Version: 3.4.20 and the Toolset Suite

Are we on the same Theme and version?

Please apologize my un-knowledge, I am not 100% familiar with the things that we do not build 🙂

I want to help you solve this or better, inform our DEV in regard of the inconsistency but I can not, as long I do not exactly know how to reproduce this

Thank you for your kind collaboration.

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 11.02.22 PM.png

Dear Beda,

Thank you telling me the version you are using. I am using the Customizr Pro 1.2.21, I think you are using the Free version, so we have different screenshot.

I am not sure whether I am using the Toolset Suite, I capture the plugins page for your reference.

Best regards,

Kelvin

This is not what I have been instructed to use with the integration.

I apologize, I must get in touch with the related and responsible Developer, to understand better what is going on here.

It might very well be, this is a complete different software version/type and our integration won't even work with it.
Of course, if that IS the case, I anticipate that I will push for proper DOC updates.

Please apologize any delay, tomorrow I will get back ago you with proper news.

With Toolset Suite (sorry my wording) I mean Toolset Plugins.
Now worries, you use the right "suite" 😀

Thank you for your patience

Our Integration is made for Customizr.
https://wordpress.org/themes/customizr/

You are not using the Software that we integrate

I apologize that I can not assist this issue as it's a not supported integration.

It might come in future, but I can not state any plan or guarantee here.

Thank you for your patience and I apologize not having narrowed it down earlier.

Dear Beda,

I am using the Paid version, do you mean it is not software Toolset integrate?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

It's not the same software.

We integrate only:
https://wordpress.org/themes/customizr/

You are using a Software that we do not integrate.
hidden link

I am sorry that this will not work with our integration.

Thank you

Dear Beda,

Thanks for clarification.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.