Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Flatsome UX Builder does not load with Toolset

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 6 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to: Make Toolset work with Flatsome UX Builder

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: blank

Same as this PRO thread: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/no-ux-builder-flatsome-theme-with-types-activated/.

Since my clients will not switch from Flatsome, I feel that the incompatibility issue is on WP-Types team to solve.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi there

We have an internal compatibility ticket for such an issue, and the developers have identified a solution and we are waiting for the fix.

In the meantime you should be able to get the flatsome UX builder working by going to Toolset > Settings and specifying "This site is not using Bootstrap CSS" under the Bootstrap Layout settings.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.