Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fixing – Conditions for displaying some custom fields on this page have changed

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by valentinD 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
screenshot_92.png
screenshot_93.png
screenshot_90.png
screenshot_89.png
screenshot_88.png

Hi,

I've read the two threads related to this issue, however the one solution that was given here -https://toolset.com/forums/topic/im-getting-a-conditional-display-message-when-saving-pages-with-custom-fields/, did not work for me.

I don't believe there are any conditional options set for the groups nor for any of the individual fields within those groups - I say believe because I looked through each but as I'm new to Toolset, maybe there was somewhere else to check?

I've attached screenshots of the 3 custom field groups I have on the site.

Although it seems that the message can be safely ignored, if it didn't appear that would be better 🙂

Any help appreciated!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Valentin,

Thank you for waiting.

During the investigation, I found that this notification is already reported to the concerned team and it shows when a custom field group includes a dynamic condition, attached to a taxonomy term or a template.

Two of the custom field groups on your website, have a dynamic condition that involves templates:
- Sales object
- Rental object

This notification is safe to ignore and it is planned to be improved in future releases of Types plugin.

I'm afraid, I don't have a time estimate to share at the moment, but I'll keep you updated through this ticket.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Valentin,

I just wanted to update that Toolset Types Version 3.3.7 has been released which includes an improvement to the notice that you reported.

This notice about changed display conditions for field groups now only shows when a relevant change has been made.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,

Thank you for the update - great service! 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.