Skip Navigation

[Closed] filtering by multiple taxonomy on a single page

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 9 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author
multi-filter-page.png

I have a page that is structured like the attached image. I created a custom post type and have the parts using a taxonomy of 101, 201, 301, 401 etc I'm trying to get them to filtering into there respective places on the page without creating a custom post type for each section, I want to filter them by the taxonomy. Is this possible? I't probably something simple that I am missing.

Please describe your structure here:

1. What custom post types you created?
2. What custom taxonomies you created?
3. What element each element of the image is? What is post type, what is taxonomy?

Hi,
Custom post type is "Standard for Part"
Taxonomy is "Part Types" that is registered with "Standard for Parts" post type
"Part Types" are 101 and 201
Custom fields are "Image Field"
I created a views template that has the "page title" and the associated "Image Field"
I've tried many of the view types but none give me the option to select just 101 OR 201

Ah, now I see. I've created a Tutorial to do almost the same thing, but to group by taxonomy, I think it is useful for you. Please take a look and let me know if you still need help in something else: hidden link

The topic ‘[Closed] filtering by multiple taxonomy on a single page’ is closed to new replies.