Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Filter Pagination Issue

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: Select a filter box, then select pagination, then select another filter box.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Select a filter box, then select pagination, then select another filter box.

Instead, I got: Select a filter box, then select pagination, cant select another filter box once i have moved on to another pagination

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Bambi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I took a look at this for you and saw that you have 2 Javascript errors in your website console.

One is coming from gravity forms and the other is coming from some custom javascript that you've added to your view.

What I recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and comment out the custom javascript and to try paginating your view again and select a filter option to see if it start working again.

Once you've done that you can starting working your way through the plugins by enabling them again with the exception of Gravity forms to see if the same issue remains.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

We didn't used Gravity Forms, I've tried your recommendation, I've noticed that the JQuery is not working when the pagination has been selected, since the client wants to hide the checkboxes first so then they would select the filter it would toggle down the product selections, so we added a css to hide the product selections, and a custom jquery to add class to display block. I think when you selected a pagination, the url seems to change, is that the reason why the jquery is not working?

Thanks!

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Bambi,

I see the issue now, you will need to use the callback function for the pagination to trigger your jQuery to unhide the selection after the pagination is made.

The callback function you should use is below.

jQuery( document ).on( 'js_event_wpv_pagination_completed', function( event, data ) {
	/**
	* data.view_unique_id (string) The View unique ID hash
	* data.effect (string) The View AJAX pagination effect
	* data.speed (integer) The View AJAX pagination speed in miliseconds
	* data.layout (object) The jQuery object for the View layout wrapper
	*/

});

Just add your custom jQuery within this callback.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.