Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fields & Views Button as well as uploads on cred forms nor functional

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.22.06 AM.png

I am trying to: Add to a cred form using custom fields and views as the current forms now allowing for any document uploads and I's assuming this will help and i need it working for my other forms as well. The upload field instead of having a button to upload just shows the title and a black space at the moment.

I visited this URL:

I expected to see: fields and views button to display options, upload button to be visible so the clients can upload credential.

Instead, I got:

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. As far I understand, you have two issues:
- 1st is Fields & Views button in CRED form is not working.
- 2nd is Upload field is not working.

1. Can you please make sure all Toolset plugins are updated to latest versions as a primary check:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2. Also can you please share your Debug Information with us so we can see it? I have enabled debug info box for your next reply:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

3. If still issue exists, could you please also try to check it by deactivating all third-party plugins and switching back to the Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) to see for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Please kindly open a new ticket for 2nd issue and I will handle 1st issue in this thread. This will help other users with similar problems to find solutions when searching the forum, I am not allowed to handle multiple issues in the same ticket as per support policy. https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/

Thank you

Hi Noman

Well I'm hoping if I can get the button working it will sort out the other issue so will open another ticket after this one is resolved maybe.

Have attached the debug info as requested

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello David,

Thank you for providing debug information.

1. I have noticed you are using plugins cache (W3 Total Cache) on site. Please clear out your website cache, plugins cache (W3 Total Cache), server cache (if any), browser cache too.

2. If still issue exists, could you please also try to check it by deactivating all third-party plugins and switching back to the Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) to see for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Please let me know how it goes.
Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.