Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fields disappearing in Post Type in discover-wp site

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 11 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I am trying Toolset on the brilliant discover-wp test site. I am on the verge of buying but have come across a couple of issues. One is that fields that I created and attached to a post type are disappearing when I first enter data in them.

I add a simple text field to a post type 'Profiles' but when I then add a new 'Profile' the field is there at first until I enter something in it. It then disappears in front of my eyes, never to return.

Inspecting the code it seems that the style display has been set on the fly to 'none'.

I have now deleted that Post Type and created another called 'Webpage' which seems to work OK.

Is it a problem with the slug 'profile'?

Dear Wells,

It is sounds a bug. Please let me know what steps I would follow to reproduce this. Step by step.

Thanks a lot.

I have tried to replicate it but it is working perfectly now.

The only thing I can add is that the code I saw in the Safari Web Inspector when the fields had 'disappeared' was <div id="profiles" class="postbox" style="display: none">. Now it is just <div id="profiles" class="postbox">.

Thank you for you help.

You are welcome.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.