Skip Navigation

[Resolved] fields are not found in elementor

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
6.PNG
5.PNG
4.PNG
3.PNG
2.PNG
1.PNG

I am creating a directory site.
I have created a custom post named "entity".
I have a group of custom fields (phone, email, description ...)
In elementor pro create the simple view.
I want to show the phone the email etc
But the fields do not appear. When I select dynamic content "toolset filed" those fields are not displayed and I cannot make that information visible.

does not show me the content of the post

I need your help, thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

This dynamic content option is managed by the Elementor plugin and for a selected type of fields, as explained here:
hidden link

I've seen a couple of reports about this issue and was able to reproduce this on my test website too. Since this feature is offered by Elementor, it would be a good idea to raise this with their official support, to see if any changes were introduced in the new version.

Please let us know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

But the field types are email phone that IS supported by Elementor with Toolset as shown in the link that indicates me. It should work !! latest version of elementor

It is unfortunate that it cannot handle such basic fields, even though the documentation says that it does.

I see that the integration of toolset with elementor is very poor and does not meet what they advertise.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

I can understand that this is a very useful feature that can be used in a number of cases. I'm sure the more reports Elementor will receive about this, the more priority will be given to its fix.

Until then, a workaround can be to use a generic custom field option as a source and then use Toolset Types fields with ‘wpcf-‘ prefix, as mentioned in our errata:
https://toolset.com/errata/elementor-dynamic-sources-not-working-when-selecting-toolset-fields-as-source/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.