Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Few bugs using Reusable Block inside the View

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 65 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Yes, you can install duplicator and try to your localhost to solve the issue

Can I try to install the Blocks plugin beta version?

I don't think the beta plugin will solve any of the problems you are experiencing now, and I do not suggest updating yet. I'm working on creating a site clone now, and I will run some tests and give you another update before the end of my shift today.

Ok, thank you.
Tell me when you have finished with Duplicator

Sure, I have finished creating the clone and uninstalled Duplicator Pro from the network site.

Okay my shift is about to end for the day but I have not been able to find a complete solution yet in my local environment. I will have to take another look tomorrow and give you an update in the morning. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you. I hope that there is a solution. For me is too important to make the site operative very soon. It is my business and in this period it is my salvation to make money!!!

If there aren't solutions I think that I will do a copy of the subsite in localhost to not lost all last works. And in the online site I'm turning back the database to Saturday when all works fine.

I attempt your good news

After a bit of work on my local environment, I'm able to edit this same Content Template and recreate the Comune filter successfully. I'm asking my team leader for some additional advice on this one, and I'll give you another update shortly.

Thank you so much! 🙏

Now, I have another issue, I set a View to display the loop results in 2 columns, but in frontend the results are displayed in 3 columns...
I create a new Content Template, select the View "lista con ricerca attività ricettive" I have create 5 versions, but all five versions have the same issue...

This is the page in frontend hidden link

New threads created by Christian Cox and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/columns-not-displayed-correctly-in-view/

Okay I've split that into a separate ticket so we can investigate it as a different issue. Let's keep this ticket focused on the uneditable content template and relationship filter problem.

Generatore-di-temi-‹-Porto-di-Otranto-—-WordPress.png

Well, I have used Divi Theme Generator (see the attached image)
I have created a Custom Template with View for every Custom Post Type. After I have created a Custom Template where I have added all Custom Templates with View (hidden link) inside a Conditional logic where the Custom Templates are displayed by CPT slug. And the shortcode of this Custom Template is added to the Divi Theme Generator layout.

Thanks, I have copied your comment into the new ticket and will follow up there shortly.

Hi Christian,
I have another question, only for info:
Why if there aren't posts created into a CPT the View with custom search is not displayed in the front end?
I expected that the custom search form would be displayed with a "no items" message instead of the loop items.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.