Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Featured Images

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Can not see Featured Image field with post type I've created

Solution:
To enable the Featured Image, you need to Go to:
Toolset => Post Types => Edit your desired Post Type => Within the section "Sections to display when editing " checkmark the checkbox "Featured Image" and save your post type.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tonyf-3 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 09.28.03.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?

In my custom post type for gyms I have the option to add a featured image (on the right hand side of the editor)

In all of the other post types (personal trainers / yoga / Deit etc...) this field is missing. I can not add a featured image.

I have attached a screen shot of the post editor.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

To enable the Featured Image, you need to Go to:
Toolset => Post Types => Edit your desired Post Type => Within the section "Sections to display when editing " checkmark the checkbox "Featured Image" and save your post type.

After that visit your post type to add/edit the post and you will see the Featured Image section available on right sidebar.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.