Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Featured Image upload bypassed, next image custom field is featured image

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I have a CRED form used to create a CPT called Listing. There are also other custom fields for image uploads. The form has a section for uploading the featured image; however, even though you upload an image to the featured image it gets bypassed and the next image custom field is used as the featured image. Very strange behavior indeed. Again, this site is now live. When it was made live this was not an issue. Please let me know what else is needed to get this working.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jon,

This is strange as this issue should not be happening.

Would you mind sending me a link or a video showing the issue that I may try to replicate it on my end?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

I can send you credentials on the test server. Let me know how to get them to you privately.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jon,

Could you try this fix we have here and let me know if it helps?
https://toolset.com/errata/upload-fails-wordpress-installed-directory/

Thanks,
Shane

Thank yo for this. I am out of the office today but will apply the fix tomorrow.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jon,

No problem, just let me know the result as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.