I have a view setup to show an image preview of the featured image in the News post. It should display a cropped version of the image in a grid. This works for images that are square but not with 16x9 for some reason.
It can be seen here: hidden link
Under "Latest News"
Hi, I don't see anything obviously wrong with this code. Similar code copied into my own local site seems to work as expected, so I'm not sure what's going on here. If I inspect the site, I can see that the image tag is written out, but the image is missing (404) from the server: hidden link
I'm not sure why that would be happening. Can you try the following troubleshooting steps?
- Try uploading a new image to the Media Library. Is this image stored successfully, or do you see any error messages in wp-admin?
- Go to wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks and resave your site permalinks.
- Be sure your Toolset plugins and WordPress installation are up-to-date.
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types and Views, activate a default theme like Twenty Nineteen, then place the View with the missing image directly on some test Page.
- Check the test Page on the front-end of the site.
- If the problem is resolved, reactivate your theme and other plugins one by one until the problem returns.
- If the problem is not resolved, I'll need to take a closer look.
Please let me know what you find out and we can go from there.
Please create a phpinfo page as well (see the "How to check the PHP version" section for more info about this: https://toolset.com/toolset-requirements/) and let me know where I can find it on your site. I'll review your PHP configs and see if anything unusual sticks out.
I don't see anything obviously wrong in the debug information you provided, so I'm not really sure what's going on here. If you experience the problem again with another image, feel free to reopen this ticket or start a new ticket. We can activate server logs and see if there is anything noteworthy logged by the server.