Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Featured image displaying twice

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I'm using Astra theme and my featured image is displaying twice. I only included it once in the template.

Solution: Astra's theme options are integrated with Toolset's templates so you can disable the extra Featured Image in your Content Template or Template Layout in the "Theme Options" settings.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by BarbaraD9652 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
member-image.png
featured-image.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Troubleshoot an issue with a layout for single.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

No

Is there a similar example that we can see?

Yes. On this entry hidden link the featured image is showing in the center as well as in the right column where it should be according to the layout. Please see screenshots.

I made a change to the layout and the issue seems to have started after that, but I can't locate the problem.

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

Hi, it looks like the featured image is placed above the content by your theme. The Astra theme's theme options are integrated with Content Templates and Layouts, so you should be able to turn off the theme's featured image in your Member Template Layout, in the theme options panel. Try that and let me know if the problem is not resolved.

Thanks Christian!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.