Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fatal Error when updating Toolset Views conflict with Beaver Themer

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

After Toolset Views update, I got fatal error on live site and rolled it back. Updated everything on staging. Deactivated plugins and Views seems to have a conflict with Beaver Builder and Beaver Themer.

**Feel free to duplicate/deactivate/activate plugins since this is a staging site.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (If Beaver Builder Pro and Beaver Themer plugins are deactivated, the error goes away.) Some pages are styled with BB. Conditional headers are built with Beaver Themer.

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Could not make \OTGS\Toolset\Views\Controller\Shortcode\Resolver: Class \OTGS\Toolset\Views\Controller\Shortcode\Resolver does not exist
in /home/customer/www/xxxxxxxx.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/auryn/lib/Injector.php on line 412

Call stack:
1. OTGS\T\C\A\Injector::provisionInstance()
wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/auryn/lib/Injector.php:372
2. OTGS\T\C\A\Injector::make()
wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-render-filters.class.php:68
3. WPV_Frontend_Render_Filters::pre_process_shortcodes()
wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/user-editors/editor/screen/beaver/frontend.php:62
4. Toolset_User_Editors_Editor_Screen_Beaver_Frontend::before_render_shortcodes()
wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:287
5. WP_Hook::apply_filters()
wp-includes/plugin.php:206
6. apply_filters()
wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder.php:1797
7. FLBuilder::render_content_by_id()
wp-content/plugins/bb-theme-builder/classes/class-fl-theme-builder-layout-renderer.php:382
8. FLThemeBuilderLayoutRenderer::render_header()
wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:287
9. WP_Hook::apply_filters()
wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:311
10. WP_Hook::do_action()
wp-includes/plugin.php:478
11. do_action()
wp-content/themes/generatepress/header.php:47
12. require_once()
wp-includes/template.php:730
13. load_template()
wp-includes/template.php:676
14. locate_template()
wp-includes/general-template.php:48
15. get_header()
wp-content/themes/generatepress_child/single.php:12
16. include()
wp-includes/template-loader.php:106
17. require_once()
wp-blog-header.php:19
18. require()
index.php:17

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Marge

I was able to reproduce the issue even with the free version of Beaver Builder, you just need to try to visit or edit a page made with Beaver Builder when Blocks 1.3 is active to trigger the error.

I've reported that, it's something we'll need a fix for right away, I'll keep you posted.

Hi, Any update? I and some people I know are holding off on updating Toolset because of the error.
Thank you!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Marge

The fix went out yesterday afternoon after I finished, you should note that there are hotfixes for several plugins now available. If you don't see them from your plugins page click the "registered" link to go to the custom installer page and use the "Check for updates" button. If you still don't see them, you can always download them from toolset.com/account/downloads.

If you still have problems let me know, thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.