Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fatal error when activating NavXt

This support ticket is created 5 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? Implement NavXT plugin

After installing and activating latest version of NavXT Breadcrumbs i get this error all over the site (frontend and backend):

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPV_Api_Handler_Is_views_lite' not found in /home/account/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/application/controllers/api.php:159 Stack trace: #0 /home/account/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPV_Api->__call('callback_is_vie...', Array) #1 /home/account/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #2 /home/account/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/inc/wpv-plugin.class.php(938): apply_filters('wpv_is_views_li...', false) #3 /home/account/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Views_plugin->wpv_register_assets('') #4 /home/account/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #5 /home/account/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/account/public_html/wp-settings.php(450): do_action('init') #7 /home/account/public_html/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/home/account...') #8 /home/accountsit in /home/account/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/application/controllers/api.php on line 159

Since all it mentions is toolset and not NavXT, i was wondering if it has anything to do with toolset.

Do you happen to know what could be the problem?

thanks

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Tiago

It is helpful to share your debug info when creating a ticket (hidden link) so that I can see which plugin versions you have installed.

Could you update me with that info?

Provided the debug information.

thanks!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Tiago

I've tried to reproduce the error with a similar set-up to your own and been unable to, but there are a few plugins you have I'm unfamiliar with.

It would help if I could get a copy of your site to install locally for further testing, if you could please share that: hidden link

I'll mark your next reply as private to get details from you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.