Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fatal error: Call to undefined method Avada::c_pageID() in /home/superblo/public

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to: Activate the Toolset Avada integration

I visited this URL:hidden link

I expected to see: Home page

Instead, I got: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Avada::c_pageID() in /home/superblo/public_html/bringlocal.global/wp-content/plugins/layouts-avada/application/theme/view/header.php on line 49

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Leonard

Avada 5.0 introduced major breaking changes and the Toolset Avada Integration plugin currently does not work with Avada versions 5.x.

We are currently revising the integration plugin to update it as required, but in the meantime you will need to revert Avada to version 4.x to maintain Layouts integration and operability.

This is being worked on actively but I can't say how long it will take as we don't know yet the full extent of the changes required.

Unfortunately I am affected by the same problem, and having only just purchases Avada, I have no access to versions prior 5.0.3. Any update on this would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Graham

Hi Nigel

When do you expect this to be resolved? I purchased Avada since the Customizr them integration was not working anymore so its a bit frustrating I must say.

Thanks
Leonard

Yes, i'm in the same situation, unable to manage expectations with a customer. Can we have a meaningful indication of next steps/timeframe?

Thanks,
Graham

Nigel
Supporter

Sorry, but I don't have any updates for you yet.

Avada 5.0 was released with major changes which we are still evaluating, and so it would be premature to give any estimates of how long adapting to them will take. The changes are extensive and the devil is in the details.

Like the recent Divi 3.0 update, like the latest customizr release, 3rd party themes and plugins from time to time make non-trivial changes and it takes time for us to respond and adapt to them, which happens amid competing claims on our development time.

The pre-update versions remain compatible and we consider it a priority to provide compatibility with the newly released versions as soon as we can, because it is clearly a priority for our customers.

I will try to communicate promptly whatever developments there are, but, for now, it is too early to say anything substantive.

The Customizr Integration plugin has been updated to work with the newest release and is undergoing final testing before being published, which should be soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Nigel
Supporter

An update to the Avada integration plugin has now been published and it should resolve this issue.

If you haven't seen an update notice in your plugins page you can download it directly from your account downloads page: wp-types.com/my-account/downloads

Note that work on adapting to the changes introduced by Avada 5.0 is ongoing and not all issues have been resolved by this release, and another update will be published in due course.

Many thanks Nigel, i'll be trying this asap and confirming -ongoing work understood.

Hi Nigel

Thanks for the feedback. In the meantime I decided to go without layouts and theme integration,

Will test this again at a later stage.

Thanks
Leonard

Woah. I am new to this, having just purchased Toolset to extend my Avada site. I too am getting nothing but "Call to undefined method" errors.

Finding Toolset to be VERY complicated! Not a novice WordPress user by any stretch, but despite the ample documentation Toolset is different enough to be completely perplexing.

Add in the fact that nothing works due to "Call to undefined method" errors and I don't even know where to start troubleshooting!

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Scott

I'm sorry your having problems with Toolset.

This thread is closed. Could you please post a new thread describing the issue you are having and we will be able to help you there.

Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.