Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Extract data reports form web forms

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The user wonders if Toolset plugins include reporting features.

Solution:
There is no such feature as reports in Toolset. And I am not aware of any reporting plugin that is generic for WordPress website, I only find reporting plugins for WooCommerce, so I can't recommend any plugin.

On the other hand, we would love Toolset to work seamlessly with any theme or plugin out there. If you found any compatibility bugs with the plugin that you choose, please open a ticket and we'll do our best to help.

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fundacionI 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Hi!

We are using toolset in our web to allow people to introduce their projects data and publish it. Now we'd love to take all that data and make some kind of report and stats about the type of data our users are adding to the web.

Is there any tool in toolset that allows us to study this data, generating reports or graphics? In case there isn't one, could you please recommend us any?

Thanks in advance!
Daniel

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Daniel and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

There is no such feature as reports in Toolset. And I am not aware of any reporting plugin that is generic for WordPress website, I only find reporting plugins for WooCommerce, so I can't recommend any plugin.

On the other hand, we would love Toolset to work seamlessly with any theme or plugin out there. If you found any compatibility bugs with the plugin that you choose, please open a ticket and we'll do our best to help.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.