Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Extra Elements… js-wpv-addon-maps-reload-map used with checkbox

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I am trying to HIDE/SHOW a DIV area by using my theme's included Bootstrap "collapse/expand" feature.

The DIV area of interest contains a TOOLSET MAP.

It works, however when the the DIV is expanded the TOOLSET map zoom level is way off.

So I decided to use one of TOOLSET's Extra Elements. I have tried both js-wpv-addon-maps-restore-map and js-wpv-addon-maps-reload-map.

They work... unfortunately it seems those JS elements were meant for "clickable" elements like a button or link. I am attempting to use the elements on a Checkbox in order to display the DIV.

It works fine when I add either of the JS elements as a class to the checkbox... however the checkbox never gets "checked or unchecked". The JS element simply turns it into a clickable element and ignores the "checked" attribute that a checkbox would normally have.

Do you have any suggestions for this?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Ned,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Can you please share the link to a page where this checkbox element can be seen?

If it requires logged-in access, please also include temporary admin login details.

Note: Your next reply will be private and though no changes will be made on your website, please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards.
Waqar

Unfortunately the site is on my local testing server. I will see what I can do and get back to you

Waqar
Supporter

I'll wait to hear back from you and if it is not possible to transfer the website to an online server, you can also share the local website's clone/snapshot.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I've set your next reply as private.

My site is HUGE. I think I will wait for it to go LIVE and then i can re-open this ticket. it's not a big issue and doesn't affect my site in any large way. I can live with it untilthe site is live and then we can look into resolving it.

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for the update and this makes sense.

You're welcome to mark this ticket as resolved and please start a new ticket, once the website is live and accessible and you'd like us to investigate this further,

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.