Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Excluding echoing a category name in wpv-post-taxonomy

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by michaelS-53 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Hi Jamal,

So although I got most of what I wanted working, there is a problem I'm not sure how to resolve.

If you look at the front page here: hidden link

Posts are omitting "highlight" properly, BUT if a post is both a) not a highlight and b) a post, it displays nothing. I have no idea why. It's only set up to omit the highlight term, not all the terms, and on posts that are highlights, it omits the terms and displays the others like it's supposed to.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

As the previous ticket was already resolved, credentials access were automatically removed. I created this new ticket to help assist you in getting your taxonomies displayed the way you want.

Please allow me temporary access to your site, and provide as many details as possible(views names/ids, and example of a post and what you expect it to be displayed). Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.