Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Events Manager plugin integration in Toolset

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by francescoG-3 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? I'm trying to rebuild a site that use Events Manager plugin, and I want use the Events Manager fields into View and Content Template, but I cannot find them in the third party fileds section... How should I do to use the Events Manager fields with Toolset?

Is there any documentation that you are following? I don't know.

Is there a similar example that we can see? I don't know.

What is the link to your site? My site is in a local installation for now.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please tell me what Events manager fields you want to use with views and Content template?

Do you mean you want to use the third-party plugin's hidden custom fields? if yes:
Please check the following Doc and see if you see the fields you want to display:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-third-party-hidden-fields/

If the custom field value stored in the postmeta table then you can use the shortcode [wpv-post-field]:

For example;

[wpv-post-field name="your-field"]

More info;
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/#wpv-post-field

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.