Skip Navigation

[Closed] errors in fusion builder

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I am trying to: use fusion builder

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: admin

I expected to see: not what i see

Instead, I got: errors in fusion builder:
Failed to initialize plugin: toolset_add_views_shortcode_button×Failed to initialize plugin: toolset_add_views_shortcode_buttonFailed to initialize plugin: toolset_add_forms_shortcode_button×Failed to initialize plugin: toolset_add_forms_shortcode_buttonFailed to initialize plugin: wpv_add_views_conditional_button

Can you please elaborate on the precise steps, and where the issue appears, and since when this issue happens (if you know this detail)?

On local test sites with Fusion Builder and Toolset, I see no such issues, but then, it could be nested somewhere.

toolset-avada.jpg

Hi, thank you. attached is a screenshot - it's pretty straightforward - just creating a new post or page results in this.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Thank you for your feedback.

Please check if this issue appears when:
- Only Toolset and Fusion plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Seventeen. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If this does not help, please provide a Duplicator copy of your website for further analysis. Your next reply will be private to let you share a download link safely.

I'm not able to do that on this site. i would have to create a clone and test myself - which i can do - but are you saying there is no clue about this error? never been seen before?

Jamal
Supporter

I could not find any previous ticket with similar errors. I think that the TinyMCE editor fails to initialize toolset buttons for TinyMCE. This is generally due to a Javascript error that is triggered by another plugin. We'll need to test in a minimal setup before being sure.

in troubleshooting something unrelated i realized disabling All in One SEO plugin fixes the error.

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you for your feedback.

I created a new installation to check if there is a compatibility conflict out there with the plugin. Please log in with the following information:
hidden link
admin / admin123

Install your theme and the required plugins. If the issue is reproduced, I'll escalate it to our 2nd Tier for further analysis.

The topic ‘[Closed] errors in fusion builder’ is closed to new replies.