Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error with Toolset when changing Divi Module column width

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
wrong display of brand code.png
correct display of brand code.png
correct first picture in fullwidth slider.png
incorrect first picture in fullwidth slider.png

When I change the column structure of a Divi module on my homepage or disable a Divi row in one Section, it affects the appearance of the four Brand modules containing the code [wpv-view name="brands-a-f"] etc. as well as what picture appears first in the Guitar Shop Fullwidth Slider module in another Section. Elegant Themes support was not able to resolve the issue.

hidden link

Also, when I try to update the Views plugin from Version 3.0.2 it says Update Failed: undefined

Let's first handle "when I try to update the Views plugin from Version 3.0.2 it says Update Failed: undefined in a new ticket".

About the issue here, hidden link requires a Server login, I can't see that page.
Also, Views can be affected by Divi custom HTML:
https://toolset.com/errata/when-divi-is-active-custom-css-added-to-a-view-inserted-into-a-page-is-applied-to-a-wordpress-archive-search/
https://toolset.com/errata/posts-designed-using-divi-builder-will-not-display-in-an-a-view-that-uses-ajax-pagination/
https://toolset.com/errata/paragraph-tag-is-stripped-in-wysiwyg-loop-items-and-page-builders-generated-content/

These issues can affect the output of the view, but to be sure I'd need to see the site where this happens.
This issue here could even be due to mixing into each other many page builders (Divi, Toolset, Gutenberg) and that can cause issues as well.

Removing an element, and assuming nothing should break, is not always possible.
We would need to know how exactly to replicate this, as eventually those rows or codes are required by the view itself, I am not sure about this as it depends logically on the markup used.

I see you have a lot of Views displayed on the page hidden link
I, however, can't find the output you share in your screenshots or find what I should edit to make something like that happen.

Can you elaborate with links to where and how to replicate the issue, on hidden link?
I can then look at the issue, and check if it can be quickly resolved.

I assume on this testing site we can make edits as we need?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.