Skip Navigation

[Closed] error when uploading plugin to local site

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm trying to upload the plugin after downloading the latest version from your site.
Is there any documentation that you are following?
no
Is there a similar example that we can see?
n/a
What is the link to your site?
n/a
I'm getting this error:
Unable to create table wp_Yx0Inz_toolset_associations due to a MySQL Error: Unable to create table wp_Yx0Inz_toolset_relationships due to a MySQL Error: Unable to create table wp_Yx0Inz_toolset_type_sets due to a MySQL Error: Changed type of wp_Yx0Inz_toolset_type_sets.id from bigint(20) unsigned to BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED Changed type of wp_Yx0Inz_toolset_type_sets.set_id from bigint(20) unsigned to BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED Changed type of wp_Yx0Inz_toolset_type_sets.type from varchar(20) to VARCHAR(20) Unknown column 'display_name' in 'wp_yx0inz_toolset_relationships' Can't DROP 'extra'; check that column/key exists Duplicate key name 'is_active' Duplicate column name 'relationship_id' Can't DROP 'relationship'; check that column/key exists Duplicate key name 'relationship_id' The m2m-v1 database structure upgrade to m2m-v2 seems to have failed.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

It seems that the issues are either triggered by MySQL configuration on your website or that the migration(that creates the tables) has been run twice.

I wonder how your local setup is built? What software are you using(XAMP, WAMP, etc.)

Would you like to try with "Local by FlyWheel", which includes different versions of MySQL? hidden link

Hi Jamal, thanks for responding. I'm using WAMP for my local build and have not had any problems like this until now. The issue came up after I updated the plugin, it was not originally displaying the error message on the initial installation of toolset.

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you for your feedback.

I still believe that these errors are triggered by MySQL instead of Toolset or WordPress.

Were you able to test with "Local by FlyWheel"?

If the issue persists here too, please share a backup of your website before the update and let me perform an update on my local environment. Your next reply will be private to let you share the download link safely.

The original error is gone after disabling my theme and deactivating all plugins and then re-activating. However, now when I am in the toolset plugin I get a message `Toolset needs to update the database. This will take a few minutes to complete.`, and when I do run the update, this script appears below:

The upgrade process is starting...
> Precondition "correct database layer mode"... OK
> Precondition "toolset_associations table exists"... ERR

Jamal
Supporter

This error occurs because some steps of the migration were already complete. I'll suggest that you start again from a previous backup that was taken before the update. This way, you will have the old database schema, and the new tables will be created during the migration.

Please note, that you may also encounter an error during the migration that we are still working on to fix. Check this known issue https://toolset.com/errata/toolset-database-update-fails-with-a-gateway-timeout/

Let me know what you will get.

The topic ‘[Closed] error when uploading plugin to local site’ is closed to new replies.