Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error when trying to view form after patch install to fix problem other problem

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
A fatal PHP error was reported for the Class CRED_Form_Post.

Solution:
There appeared to be a problem with the CRED install.

Deleting and reinstalling the plugin fixed the issue.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ScottM9386 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Capture.JPG

Oye...this is really getting annoying. The whole reason I got toolset was for frontend submission.....
After installing patch to fix problem with guest not being able to see user form - now I get this when trying to preview/see a post form...see image.
PLEASE help. My whole project is at a stand still until the CRED form becomes RELIABLE. - NOT happy.

Thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Scott

I'm sorry you are running into difficulties here, let's try and get this working.

You shouldn't need any patch for the guest users to be able to see the form, it is working in current stable releases of CRED and Access, which you have installed according to your debug info.

From your other ticket it sounds like you had it working when updating the settings.

As I'm not sure what you've updated when trying to apply a patch, I suggest you delete the CRED plugin and re-install it (download it from your accounts page wp-types.com/account/downloads).

Re-test.

If you still see the error (we don't have any other reports of it that I'm aware of) try the same with Access.

If you still see it then I'll arrange to get a copy of your site for testing, but I'll wait to hear from you first.

Thank you Nigel,

will do.

Yeah!! it's working.
Thank you - your the best!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.