Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error uploading theme assets

This support ticket is created 4 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi, just figured it out. I was not uploading a ZIP file for types and views, but a XML file. It´s not working for layouts though.

Also, the Toolset Advanced Export plugin is required, but I get an error when I activate it.

Hi, I'm splitting this into a new ticket so we can address it separately. Can you tell me what error you get when you activate Toolset Advanced Export? Can you also upload a zip or XML document containing the Layouts export, if you were able to export that file?

Update - I just had another report of a similar issue trying to activate Advanced Export. I am attaching your ticket to that report so I can keep you posted.

Hi, this is the error I get when I activate de TAE plugin and go to the Export/Import page:

Toolset Export / Import
Export Theme settings
The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

You can find a ZIP with my Layouts export here (I exported them before activating the plugin):
hidden link

Thank you!

Okay thanks, I'm asking my team to investigate the issue uploading assets. When I try to import settings, I get a 403 error that says the upload was blocked. I'll let you know what I find out.

Hi, our security settings have been tweaked and you should be able to upload those asset folders now. Please exporting once more so the file name is different, and try uploading those new asset zips. Let me know if the problem is not resolved.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.