Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error update 2.2.22 – class-wp-installer.php

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by asdruG 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Captura_types_2.JPG
Captura_types_1.JPG
Captura_plugin.JPG
Captura_old_entries_with_some fileds_but_broke.JPG
Captura_no_filds_new_entries.JPG
Captura_Menu-admin_PLUGINS.JPG

Hi, I'm use the forum to ask for help, I mention the thread "Error update 2.2.22" Beda @bedas

ok, I'm new in this kind of site whit WordPress, the truth is that I received the website yesterday, it has version 4.9.4, as I said I do not have much experience in "types" but seeing your page, I thought it was fantastic everything that can be done. My project for this year is to redesign the website and I will propose to buy the PRO version.

But for now I must have managed this site and need to continue update all news, vacancy jobs (Vacantes) and more others and I'm afraid that this error will cause me more problems, and of course I need this fields work properly and allow me to update and upload the information as it was.

So how can you help me, and I hope to learn a lot from "Types"

Thanks a lot

pdt: I find I backup from one mount ago.
Sorry for my english.

Hello,

According to the debug logs you provided above, there should be some connection problem between your web server and Toolset server, I suggest try these:

1) Upgrade the Types plugin manually

2) Disable the automatic update feature of Types plugin by this:
Add below line in your wp-config.php:

define("OTGS_DISABLE_AUTO_UPDATES", true);

Hi Luo Yang, thanks for your reply, I don't know what happens but the code error in the back disappear, know the CMS still continuous with the second error: images 1, 4 and 5 (yellow square) and I can't see my custom types in my entries.

"The theme does not have the standard WordPress file for entries."

Captura de pantalla 2018-04-23 a la(s) 6.34.37 p.m..png

I discovered something and I do not know if it's any good.
If I create a new entry and select the category to enable the Custom Types, they do not appear, but if I clone an entry that has the previously selected category, I can see the Custom Types, but these do not look as they should, I can edit them but not the way it should be, I attached image

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.