Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error On Custom Post Types in User Profile Edit Form

This support ticket is created 3 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by himanshuS 3 years, 4 months ago.

Author
Error3.png
USer error2.png
User error1.png

Right Title: Error On Custom User Fields in User Profile Edit Form
I want to add a few additional fields to the user profile so I created a few custom fields. I assigned the custom fields to different users and added the form to a "edit profile page". The form loads okay but just for wordpress fields and throws an error for all custom fields.
The document listed below says that custom fields should be linked to a post type but I am adding custom fields to wordpress user and don't see it in post types in Toolset dashboard.

Error: There is a problem with user-website field. Please check CRED form.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/there-is-a-problem-with-status-field-please-check-cred-form/

What am I missing?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.