Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error message in WP from Toolset Forms

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcB-6 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I got an automatic email from WP stating there is an error in Toolset Forms. The details of the error are shown below.
What to do?
Marc

Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 89 van het bestand /home/dpaonlin/public_html/onlineleeromgeving/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/utility/autoloader.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'The classmap must be an array.' in /home/dpaonlin/public_html/onlineleeromgeving/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/utility/autoloader.php:89
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Toolset_Common_Autoloader->register_classmap(false)
#1 /home/dpaonlin/public_html/onlineleeromgeving/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /home/dpaonlin/public_html/onlineleeromgeving/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#3 /home/dpaonlin/public_html/onlineleeromgeving/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/dpaonlin/public_html/onlineleeromgeving/wp-content/plugins/types-access/application/controllers/main.php(170): do_action('toolset_registe...', false)
#5 [internal function]: OTGS\Toolset\Access\Main->register_autoloaded_classes(Object(Toolset_Common_Bootstrap))
#6 /home/dpaonlin/public_html/onlineleeromgeving/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286):

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Marc,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

This error shouldn't appear if Toolset Views 2.9.3 is properly installed and activated.

Is it possible that this error was logged before or during the update to Views 2.9.3?

I'll recommend noticing if this error is logged again and in that case, you can manually overwrite the latest Toolset Views plugin files downloaded directly from our downloads page ( https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ ), using FTP access or your hosting's file manager tool.
( this will make sure that no files are missing/corrupt )

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar, than it was probably an email that was sent before updating to latest version of views.
Thanks!
Marc

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.