Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error during the installer

This support ticket is created 6 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Cesar 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Hi,
I am following the Starter Theme installer for the first time (really nice feature I have to say)
but I'm running the following problem when running the plugin installation:

Toolset WooCommerce Views * {"status":"updated","batch_processing_output":"Batch processing output is not successful because it looks like you do not have products yet.","last_run":"2017-12-11 15:09:27"}

I ran the plugin installation manually and do not need support but wanted to report the error just in case it may be usefull for you

Best

Thanks for the report. Can you give me a bit more information so I can pass this along with your details?
- Did you run the installer on a site that already had WooCommerce installed? Were there any products created yet?
- Which version of the Toolset Starter theme is installed on your site?
- Were any Toolset plugins installed already when you ran the Toolset Starter Theme's Installer? If so, which ones?
- Can you provide your debug information as described here: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

- Did you run the installer on a site that already had WooCommerce installed?
YES
Were there any products created yet?
NO
- Which version of the Toolset Starter theme is installed on your site?
LAST
- Were any Toolset plugins installed already when you ran the Toolset Starter Theme's Installer? If so, which ones?
NO

Best

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.