Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error 404 Toolset Access – Logged In

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
On using mob App & after logging in, the whole site even the not protected by Toolset Access gives me 404 Error.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No

What is the link to your site?
lifechangingtruth.org

Hello, I'll be glad to take a closer look if you provide login credentials here in the private reply fields.

When you say "mob App", you are referring to a mobile device with a mobile web browser like Chrome or Safari, correct? Or are you using a different application to access the website? Please clarify for me.

Mob App means our Mibile Application here
hidden link

Toolset isn't designed to run in any 3rd-party mobile application, it's designed to run in a standard web browser. It seems to work fine here: hidden link

As far as I can tell Toolset Access is working as expected.

From what we can tell at the moment is that Toolset Access does not like the JWT Authentication plugin.
What can you tell me about the JWT Authentication plugin? Is it a WordPress plugin, or a plugin for the mobile app development SDK?

Yes Tooset Access is working on the browser perfectly.
JWT Auth. is a plugin that is accepted by Apple & Android to give access by Social Medias as FB, Twitter, GMail...etc...it gives access to our growing social network SN....BuddyPress.
It's here:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/jwt-authentication-for-wp-rest-api/

AppPresser began to use it
hidden link
Quoting:
Update to a better login system (JWT)
Using JSON Web Tokens not only makes your app more secure, but it also allows us to build API based membership features. In the future you will be able to grab WordPress content from the WP-API and check if the user is permitted to see it first. This is huge!

Please help modifying to fix this issue.
Thanks a lot.

A kind reminder I spent longer than expected please solve the issue.
Thanks.

Hello, sorry for the delay getting back to you. The forum has been unusually busy lately. Unfortunately this type of integration isn't currently supported. If you would like to see integration with 3rd party software added to the Access software system, feel free to submit your request to our feature request system here: https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.