Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Equal alignment (top and bottom) of posts in the web directory

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jon-andreP 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
gridview.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
To create a web directory with the equal alignment of each post both at the top and bottom. But I am only able to get the posts to align at the top. The bottom of each post ends at a different level.
I have attached the screenshot of my web directory posts.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To show the posts grid blocks in the equal heights, you can include the following custom CSS code in the view block's "Custom CSS" field:
( screenshot: hidden link )

.tb-grid .tb-grid-column,
.tb-grid .tb-grid-column .wpv-block-loop-item {
    height: 100%;
}

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.