Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Enquiry form which returns post data in email

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I've created an online enquiry form using Toolset Post Forms ("Enquiry").

This displays under each custom post listing. E.g. hidden link

The completed form generates an email to the site owner. It works but I can't get the email to include the post ID or post title in the resulting email. I've tried many combinations but without success.

The idea is that a user can find a listing they're interested in and use the form to create an email enquiry which goes to the site owner. The post title and ID is required in the email to inform the site owner which listing they're interested in.

I've tried searching the support forum but can't find out how to this. Can you point me in the right direction or provide assistance?

Toolset still have Admin access to the website is required, see previous ticket.

Thanks,
Josh.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.