Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Elementor is not showing toolset image key in drowpdown

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by krishnaT 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
toolset image key error.JPG

I am designing a template with elementor page builder pro with toolset image custom field.
However Elementor is not showing toolset image key in drowpdown to select any image.

Hi, can you try the following troubleshooting steps first?
- Click the select field to confirm the option is not hidden.
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Elementor, Elementor Pro, Types and Views. Activate a default theme like Twenty Nineteen. Test again. If the problem is resolved, reactivate your theme and other plugins one by one until the problem returns.
- If the problem was not resolved, confirm you have at least one published post that has some value for the image custom field. Then open the browser console, clear cache, and reload the page in wp-admin. Test again. If the problem was still not resolved, I'll need to take a closer look.

To display the image I followed a different approach (view shortcode inside elementor shortcode widget).

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.