Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Edits to the CRED Form will not save and no save option given

This support ticket is created 7 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidT-17 7 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: Edit an existing/published CRED form by removing unnecessary fields but have no option to save when I have completed my edits. Navigating away, as suspected, discards any edits I made and does not update the form.

Please explain why there is no form "update" or "save edits" button and how I can save my work. I am getting frustrated and need an answer immediately.

Hi, I'll be happy to help.

1. Could you tell me if your Toolset plugins are all up-to-date? If you recently updated, please clear your browser cache.

2. Could you tell me how you are attempting to edit the CRED form? For instance, do you go to Toolset > Post Forms, then click the name of the CRED form? Or some other method?

3. Are you using any security plugins, for example Toolset Access, that may suppress your ability to edit the form? If so, please disable them temporarily and try again.

4. Can you temporarily disable all non-Toolset plugins and try again?

Please let me know the results of these tests and I'll be happy to provide further guidance.

Christian,

I resolved it. Thank you for your prompt response and assistance.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.