Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Edit content template empty screen for an existing template

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ericL-2 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
2016-12-15_0058.png

I upgraded wp-types to types folders, registered the domain with license key and performed upgrade. But the content template worked on rendering front end post correctly.

I am trying to:
Edit content template

I visited this URL:
hidden link

I expected to see:
edit content template with values

Instead, I got:
blank edit content template

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

site offline.jpg

Hi Eric,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I have tried to debug your issue, I can see that you are using Cloudflare CDN and some cache plugins. When I visit the link you have provided I see a generic error page, as shown in attached screenshot. Below are the solutions I would suggest to fix this issue:

1. Please clear / purge / delete Cloudflare cache completely.

2. Please clear out your website cache, plugins cache, server cache (if any), browser cache too.

3. Could you please also try to check it by deactivating all third-party plugins and switching back to the Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) to see for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

*** Please take a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
4. If problem still exists, please delete Types and Views plugins and re-install them by downloading again from your Toolset account. Don’t worry all of your Toolset data will be kept as it is.

I hope this will solve the issue. Please let us know how it goes once you are done with above steps.

Thank you

clearing cloudflare and all caches solved the problem. Case closed. Thanks for pointers.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.