Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Each Layout gives me blank table and doesn't work on frontend

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by matteoF 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Schermata 2016-08-03 alle 11.09.08.png

I am trying to:
see my table in each layout but I display nothing in back end

I visited this URL:
front end site

I expected to see:
my pages with elements edited in back end

Instead, I got:
no theme no css settings

I'm going to explain.
I've transfered my website to another hosting, now adding toolset and inporting all types,views and layouts I got all elements but looking into any layout I have that problem, it's assigned to a page but I can't see the table and on frontpage it finds not the same elements

I added updated toolset plugins and already cleaned the cache.
I attached a screenshot

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

1)
Does the issue also persist with a WordPress Default Theme or our Toolset Starter Theme and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins?

2)
Please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for reivew.

3)
check your browser’s console for any possible JS errors and send me for reivew.

Schermata 2016-08-03 alle 17.07.10.png

after no results for the first two points, i got these errors

- DDLayout.views[((self.compound + model.get(...)) + "View")] is not a constructor
- TypeError: DDLayout.views.RowView is undefined

I attached screenshot

Hello,

Please try to reinstall Layouts once. If it will not resolve your issue, please send us temporary admin access so we can inspect your issue more detailed.

no solutions? it's very important

now Layout works in back end but I can't display the front end site. I got 504 Gateway Timeout error

You were still editing my wordpress? now it doesn't work again the Layout plugin not displaying the table!

Hello,

Yes, we're still working on your website, did you changed something?
Please let us know when you'll finish so we can inspect and debug your issue

I finished to edit my wordpress for the next two days so you can check and (I hope) resolve my problem. Thank you

Lemme know for some news, I can't wait anymore

Since Serhii currently has a few days off, I will replace him here in the forum.
I hope this is OK for you.

I am seriously sorry about the delay, I can not change it, but I can fix it for you.

The issue now is I can not login to the site.

The Site is Currently in Offline Mode.
ERRORE: La password inserita per il nome utente agenzia non è corretta. Password dimenticata?

Therefore I can not check it online.

1. The issue is not known, and not reproducible locally.

2. It is there fore a issue on your server or with a Plugin / Theme you use.

3. Since this happens since the new host, it might be a permission issue such as mod_security making it impossible for AJAX requests to be handled.

Can I ask you for a Site's Snapshot?
We usually recommend the free Plugin "Duplicator" for this porpoise.

If you already know how Duplicator works
(http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/),
please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

★ Duplicator Instructions
hidden link
Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

❌ IMPORTANT ❌
Remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won't be able to login. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will enable your next answer as private so you can provide me the information securely.

I'm going to close this thread. I resolved updating plugins, deleting that one gave me problems and unchecking some settings of host service

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.