Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Dynamically highlight thumbnail of current slide in portfolio slider

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
thumbnail_highlight.jpg

I downloaded and installed the Portfolio slider with thumbnails from the Module Library, with succes.
My question: as the carousel is sliding automatically, I would like to dynamically highlight the corresponding thumbnail.
So: slide1 displayed? Border around thumb1 / slide2 displayed? Thumb2 is highlighted, and so on.
How can I accomplish this? Thank you

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Thank you for your feedback and for the access information.

The current implementation of the Portfolio Carousel does not add any class or attribute to the thumbnail of the active slide. Unfortunately, this makes styling it very difficult. I do not see an easy way to do this and it should probably need custom development which is outside of the scope of the support forum.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.