Skip Navigation

[Closed] Dynamic Source link to Repeatable Group Bug

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to create to create a link to the image in Repeatable Group. I want the image to enlarge when the user selects the picture.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Gallery pictures enlarges when selected

Instead, I got: Image did not enlarge

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screenshot 2020-04-22 at 1.50.31 PM.png

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Checking on your site, you are using the block editor for your content template.

In this case you will need to click the image on your content template and set the Link settings to link to a lightbox. See my screenshot

You should be able to see this option after click the image and then checking the sidebar that appears on the right hand side of your screen.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

I selected lightbox option, but the image behavior has not changed. I'm not sure what to put in the "Lightbox group". I assumed it was the venue-gallery slug.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jeff,

I suspect that there is some plugin conflict here.

I've tested this on my test site and it works fine. Could you try temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and check again to see if the issue still remains ?

On my test site the lightbox opens up for Repeatable field group images.

Once you've done this please let me know the results.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Dynamic Source link to Repeatable Group Bug’ is closed to new replies.