Skip Navigation

[Closed] Dynamic parent_item in cred relationship form

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

In a relationship form, i need set dynamic parent_item, using a view result.

I’m using:

[cred-relationship-form form='done-challenge' parent_item='[wpv-view name="challenge-done-get-entrepreneur"]' child_item='$current']

But don’t work 🙂
Can help me?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I see you are passing the value to parent_item using the view.

I would like to know the view you are using is set to return a single post ID value - correct? If yes, can you please make sure that the checkbox option "Disable the wrapping DIV around the View" set checked on your view's edit page which is available just under your Loop Editor section and the view returns the post ID without any space.

Hi Minesh!

...is set to return a single post ID value - correct?
Yes!

...make sure that the checkbox option "Disable the wrapping DIV around the View"
Yes, i remove all spaces and check the option.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Can you please share the problem URL where you added the form as well as access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Dynamic parent_item in cred relationship form’ is closed to new replies.