Skip Navigation

[Resolved] drag and drop of fields is erratic in Safari Version 13.0.4 (14608.4.9.1.4)

This support ticket is created 4 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Zayne 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: move form fields around, for instance into conditional groups

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to be able to move the fields.

Instead, I cannot move them to where I want them to be.

It works in Chrome.

Hi, I've tested this just now in Safari and I'm not able to replicate the issue you described. I'm able to successfully drag fields around, create columns, and move fields in and out of conditional groups without trouble. Can you try these troubleshooting steps?
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types, Views and Forms
- Temporarily activate a default theme like Twenty Twenty
- Clear your browser cache and test again

If the problem is still reproducible, may I log in and try to reproduce the issue on your site? I will activate private reply fields here.

It seemed it was limited to that session. It works now. Strange. But thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.