Skip Navigation

[Closed] Does Forms support reCAPTCHA v3 yet?

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 3 years, 6 months ago.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Add the latest v3 Google ReCAPTCHA to my Toolset Forms.

This client site is getting bombarded with SPAM from multiple Toolset Forms. The reCAPTCHA v2 is now being exploited and is no longer very useful. I cannot find documentation on reCAPTCHA v3.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Unfortunately not, support has not been added yet, though it is oft-requested.

I'm adding your thread to the internal ticket for the feature so your voice is heard.

(My understanding is that although we can add support, it's not trivial as we'll need to support both versions, each of which uses different credentials, but the key difference is that v2 provides a binary spam/not-spam response, while v3 provides a probability score so the result needs to be handled differently.)

The topic ‘[Closed] Does Forms support reCAPTCHA v3 yet?’ is closed to new replies.