Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Does "cred_submit_complete" fire BEFORE cred sends a notification email?

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by PaulS4783 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I've got custom code for a ToolSet custom post type that updates the post with the latest contact email address in a related post type.

The Update runs whenever "cred_submit_complete" hook is fired. An email notification is also sent to that email address (custom field) if the value in ANOTHER field of the same post type has changed.

My question is about the order of events.
Does "cred_submit_complete" run BEFORE cred sends a notification email?
If not, how can I make it so that it does?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Yes, the "cred_submit_complete" hook triggers before the notifications are prepared and sent.

To perform some custom function even earlier than "cred_submit_complete" hook, you can also look into the "cred_form_validate" and "cred_save_data" hooks:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/cred-api/

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

thanks. you can close the ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.