Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Divi theme not working with wp-views plugin

This support ticket is created 4 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by MC 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

MC

I am trying to: I have just added latest wp-views plugin with latetst Divi theme, but when activating Views, the whole site just does not load. I have rolled back to a previous version of View 2.63.. But still the same. I have deactivated Enable The Latest Divi Builder Experience and also all the options in there. Also updated WordPress tot the latest.

So something is conflicting to load the theme.

Hope you can Help.

Hi, I'm using the latest version of Divi and Toolset plugins, but I'm not experiencing the problem you described. My site loads as expected. Is it possible you are trying to load a post with a blank content template applied? Are any PHP errors shown? Is the site's header and footer shown but no content is loaded?

If you'd like, I can log in to wp-admin to take a closer look. Please provide login credentials in the private reply fields here.

MC

Hello Christian,

I have decided to install wp/them/plugin clean again. SInce i noticed on other instances with the same setup it works. So maybe something wrong with installation from my side.

thx!

MC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.